Since 2007, the management team has collectively managed 15 storage and mixed-use commercial properties totaling more than 3400 storage units, 108 vehicle spaces, 11 onsite offices, 7 apartments, and 6 retail rental spaces in 8 states around the country. At purchase, the storage units of these facilities averaged 51% occupancy which was increased within the first year of operations to an average of 77%. (80%-90% is considered “fully occupied”; occupancy greater than 90% indicates prices should be raised.)
In addition to the management of the storage and mixed-use properties, the management team has over 40 years of combined experience in real estate investing. This includes owning and operating a 125-lot mobile home park, 41-unit apartment building, and 16 single family and multi-unit rentals. Additionally they have collectively worked with investors to rehab, originate or purchase performing and non-performing notes on more than 90 properties, all while paying investors on time, every time throughout the course of these projects.
Giving Back To Our Community
Giving back to our community has always been a big part of the reason of “WHY” we invest in real estate – it gives us the time, connections and resources to both volunteer and contribute.
Our team has supported and volunteered with the following organizations:
- Junior Achievement – Educating students about workforce readiness, entrepreneurship and financial literacy through hands-on programs.
- R Charity Ranch – Providing veterans and children with special needs a chance to get away from their problems and enjoy family fun.
- Big Animals for Little Kids – Delivers joy to children in partnership with organizations like Make-a-Wish and Starlight Foundation.
- Rally for Children – Raises funds to support charitable projects and programs which benefit children.
- Magic of Money – Co-created with the Invest Club for Women, an interactive program which teaches financial literacy to youth.
- Robotics Club – Working with elementary and junior high youth to foster creativity, critical thinking, and team building.
- Math and Science Breakfast – Exposing and encouraging junior high girls in STEM-related fields (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math).
- Campus Tours – Organizing tours of local college and university campuses for junior high and high school students.
- Elementary School Composting – Teaching 2nd graders how to vermi-compost… great for the environment and fun with worms!